WITH EFFECT FROM JULY 15, 2020, INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION MUST PRESENT A COVID-19 PCR LABORATORY TEST CERTIFICATE SHOWING NEGATIVE RESULTS
rofessional migration agency TIM Services and law firm TIM Advisers hereby inform you that the amended version of Decree No.7 “On maintaining the isolation regime to prevent the spread of COVID-19” issued by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation on March 18, 2020 (the “Decree”) will take effect from July 15, 2020.
The following requirements must be complied with pursuant to the Decree:
- Foreign citizens shall:
- When crossing the State Border of the Russian Federation, report to officials charged with sanitary and quarantine monitoring functions that they have no COVID-19 disease markers and present a medical document (issued in Russian or English) showing negative results of a laboratory COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test made based on their samples taken not earlier than three calendar days before their arrival in the Russian Federation and medical documents confirming the detection of immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibodies (if any).
- If there is no medical document confirming negative results of a laboratory COVID-19 PCR test, get tested for the new coronavirus infection using the PCR method in the Russian Federation within 3 calendar days. Such test shall be paid for in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
- In case of any signs of health deterioration or in the event that the COVID-19 PCR test shows positive results, comply with applicable self-isolation requirements at the place of residence (stay) (stay in an isolated room preventing any contact with family members and other persons who are not subject to the self-isolation requirements)
- Employees shall:
- Ensure that their employees departing from the Russian Federation are informed of the need to get tested for COVID-19 using the PCR method within 3 calendar days once they return to the Russian Federation.
- When employing foreign citizens, check that they have appropriate medical documents confirming negative results of a laboratory COVID-19 PCR test obtained at least 3 calendar days before their arrival in the Russian Federation
- Citizens of the Russian Federation
shall get tested for COVID-19 using the PCR method within 3 calendar days upon arrivalin the Russian Federation.
For additional information, please do not hesitate to contact managers of TIM Services or email your queries to email@example.com
- Created on Wednesday, 15 July 2020 17:50